Prenax is dominant in the legal space, having deep relationships with the majority of the country’s biggest law firms.
In a comprehensive industry report, Outsell Inc. (information industry research firm) stated of Prenax that we have a
“Corporate focus with deep knowledge of banking, services, and legal markets”
In 2008 we acquired both Legal Library Services and Brand & Company to augment our already extensive footprint in the legal sector.
We have identified eight critical success factors in managing law firms:
- Flexibility to adapt to firms’ unique requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the sector (no offshoring to call centres)
- Speed of response
- Accurate, error-free invoicing
- Focus on efficient claims management
- Clear and regular management reporting
- Proactive ideas for cost reduction
- Good working relationships with legal sector publishers
Legal customers benefit from our experience with law firms’ working practices and demands; we’re willing to commit to service delivery and cost cutting programmes.
We handle all types of subscription products inclduing journals, books, eBooks, reports, site licenses, looseleaf updates, professional memberships, databases, grey material and newspapers.